Our vision and purpose at DJM Insurance Services is to be the best commercial insurance agency with a TEAM working together towards this common goal.
Looking to make a career move? Join our team of enthusiastic, talented, and experienced insurance professionals offering an environment where your opportunities are boundless.
We’re investing in you
DJM Insurance is committed to providing the best possible working environment and culture for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. We don’t want people to just work here – we want them to belong here.
- Flexible Time-Off
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Bonus Programs (EBP)
- Employee Rewards & Recongnition Program (ERRP)
- Professional Development
*Subject to change
Join our team
Explore open positions and your next opportunity.
Location: Lakeside, California
Department: Service Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Reports To: General Manager
Our primary focus is on commercial and personal accounts, both large and small. We are looking for strong candidates who want to start and or further their careers in the insurance industry. Must be innovative, highly motivated with experience in customer service. We are looking for a team-oriented, performance-driven individual to join our team!
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for performing all duties pertaining to processing of New Business. The objective of this role is to acquire new customers in addition to increasing the retention and account development of existing customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Impacts sales results by securing a strong pipeline.
- Works with various Agent/Brokers and Marketing Managers to determine appropriate coverage.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure marketing campaign success.
- Work with Account Development Department to increase the success rate at gaining commitments
- Execute marketing campaigns and plan events depending on expertise.
- Supports producer in developing new business opportunities for existing clients and prospects including cross sales, rewrites, referrals, and other marketing
- Engages in all aspects of processing sales including, but not limited to prospecting, marketing, proposing, binding, selling, and onboarding
- Provides guidance to staff assisting with client needs or procedural issues.
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information)
- Acts as a resource for both clients and staff, with abilities to train.
- Performs special projects to accomplish the company’s overall goals
- Attends local events to network and establish a presence in the community
- Meets sales goals and provides regular feedback to President & other stakeholders on progress towards established goals
Standards of Performance:
- Activity supports & incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with colleagues.
- Works as a team member to achieve both departmental and overall company goals.
- Demonstrates positive customer service skills – internally and externally – with effective communication, integrity, and respect.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and continually leads by example.
- Property & Casualty License
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret insurance contracts, professional publications, and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Intermediate Math Skills: Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.