There’s a reason contractors turn to DJM Insurance time and time again for General Liability Insurance. We go above and beyond offering simple, pre-packaged policies and instead take the time to get to know your business and its needs. That way we can provide you with a policy that offers protection where you need it—so you don’t have to pay for protection you don’t.
When you work with DJM, you’ll enjoy
- Free Quotes
- Competitive Pricing
- A Complete Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Policy Options From Over 50 Industry Providers
- Over 20 Years of Experience in the Insurance Industry
- Unlimited Customer Support
Everything you need to know
Have questions about General Liability Insurance?
We’re here to help you through every step of the process! Check out the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about General Liability Insurance below. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This type of insurance can protect you from costly claims that may come up as a result of doing normal business operations. For example, it can cover things like bodily injury and property damage during a project and after a job is complete.
Every business needs a policy, but what that policy includes may vary. It's important to carefully evaluate your company to determine situations where potential problems could arise so you can get coverage that protects your business.
General Liability Insurance can be customized to help you cover things like:
- Premises and operations, in the event an employee or client injures themselves.
- Products and completed operations, in case your products or services were defective.
- Cyber liability and data breaches, if your systems are compromised and data is stolen.
- Employment practices liability, if you are ever accused of wrongdoing by a current or former employee.
A lawsuit could come your way at any time. With many current and previous employees, partnerships with different contractors and builders, and projects that can be dangerous if not completed properly, it’s important to protect your business from potential litigation that could ruin your company.
Every contractor needs General Liability Insurance, but exactly what kind of policy you need will be unique. Speak to a representative at DJM Insurance about your business, your goals, and your worries, and we can craft the right policy for you.
How can we help you?
Let’s talk about your insurance needs. Connect with our team of experts to answer any questions and find the insurance that is right for you.